5 Benefits to Starting Your Day with Coffee
Many Americans enjoy starting their day out with a cup of coffee, and for good reason! There are quite a few benefits of making coffee a part of your daily routine. Here are some of our favorites:
- Coffee increases your energy. Everybody knows this. It’s the reason we all consume coffee in the first place! The caffeine in the coffee is what’s responsible for this, and human trials have shown that coffee actually increases brain function, specifically memory, mood, energy level, and reaction times. Having coffee is a great way to get you up and going for the day and ready to begin your work.
- Coffee helps you burn fat . Come again? That’s right– in several studies, caffeine has been shown to boost your metabolic rate, meaning you burn calories faster. More specifically, the studies show that the caffeine can increase the burning of fat. So if you’re not concerned about losing weight right now, while you’re stopping in at Cubbard Express for a cup of coffee, you can also grab a candy bar on your way out to make up for the deficit.
- Coffee is nutritious . The nutrients from the coffee bean are found in coffee. When you drink coffee, you get the essential nutrients of riboflavin, pantothenic acid, manganese, potassium, and magnesium. Coffee also contains a large amount of antioxidants, which prevent cell damage. Fruits and vegetables are another great source of antioxidants, but if you feel like you are short on your fruit and veggie servings for the day, make sure to grab a cup of joe to boost the antioxidant levels in your body.
- Coffee lowers your risk of disease. Coffee drinkers are less likely to have type II diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and liver and colorectal cancer. Wow, pass me another cup!
- Coffee may help you live longer . It makes sense, since you have a lower risk of contracting some of the most common diseases in America when you drink coffee. But aside from those reasons, coffee-drinkers tend to live longer and have a lower risk of dying a premature death.
With all the said, don’t hesitate to pick up a cup of coffee the next time you stop in at Cubbard Express. We keep it hot and fresh, ready to help you start your day off right.
Article from: 5 Benefits to Starting Your Day with Coffee