We all know the Easter Magic Cookie Bars are perfect and easy dessert for the holiday! In this passage, I would like to share you how to make Easter magic bars easily!
HOW TO MAKE EASTER MAGIC COOKIE BARS
• 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (one stick)
• 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
• 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (one can)
• 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
• 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips or white chocolate chips
• 1/2 Cup Quick Cook Oats
• 1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
• 1 Cup Easter M&Ms
Preheat oven to 350℃ and prepare a baking pan with a parchment liner or coat inside of pan with cooking spray.
Melt butter and mix with crushed graham crackers.
Place the mixture in the prepared pan (lined with Parchment Paper) and press down firmly to create a crust base for the bars.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crumb layer.
Sprinkle with Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and M&Ms.
- Bake for about 27 minutes.
Will you try the recipe for the upcoming holiday? Hope you enjoy your baking time with your family!
Hand Mixer Electric 6 Speed with Turbo and Easy Eject Button
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout on USA
Aicok 5-Quart 500-Watt 6-Speed Dough Mixer with 360° Mixing action