Get an early start to your work with a programmable bread maker. With 15 programs, making homemade bread has never been easier.
- 340g milk, whole, divided
- 50g sugar
- 7g bread machine yeast, or dry active
- 2g amylase
- 450g bread flour
- 8g salt
- 75g butter, unsalted, cold
- 50g egg
- Place your ingredients including 340g milk, 50g sugar, 450g bread flour, 7g bread machine yeast, or dry active, 2g amylase, 50g egg and 75g butter into the automatic bread machine and close the upper cover.
- Press the menu button until your desired program is selected. (You can choose what you want).
- Press the color setting to select the desired crust color. (You can choose light, medum, dark).
- Press the weight button to select the bread size. (You can choose 1.0LB, 1.5LB, 2LB).
- Press the start/stop button to start the automatic bread maker.
- Use insulation gloves to take fresh bread out.
You just need one of the products below to make bread easily.